War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

Cute, and a bite cliché

Very stylish and nicely animated, and the music were perfect.
The story was cute. but perhaps not so original. I think I would have liked it better woth a sad ending.

Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

Creepy

Very nicely animated, and very funny in a weird way. This movie is very underrated I would say, but I guess that to appreciate this you need the same sick humour as the creator.
Reminds me of Prostitute Mickey - the same theme with child-friendly heroes gone decadent.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Yay - got all medals

Very arty with very good music. This game has on of the best atmospheres I encountered. It's all so cute. The gameplay however, could be better. As soon as you get the shield, the game becomes very easy. And if you go for homing arrow, all you got do do is click at the screen - without even aiming. Also, as some have mentioned before me; The more expensive arrows are mostly useless.
I'll still give it a 10, because its superior to most games on NG.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Very retro

Very retro in a nice way, however I will never be able to enjoy those games just because they are old. That's just not enough for me.
I know, now you'll just think I'm so young that I never been able to play them for real. But I'm actually that old, it's just that my mother never aloud me to play computer games... or watch TV.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

DANGEROUS

This game should come with a big WARNING-sing attached.
It's a complete waste of time, and it's even boring to play. But still it's impossible to stop. You just continue even if you know it's bad for you. It's like some kind of drug... somebody better call the DEA.

Now. Being Held By Memori Now. Being Held By Memori

Good potential!

This song really got some potential. If it where tp be recorded with a real cello and a couple of violins it would be great. Right now the strings sound to artificial for the song to be enjoyable.